Formerly known as Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority (DTMFZA), located in Dubai headquartered in Dubai Studio City.
It regulates licensing for free zones such as Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Dubai Outsource City, Dubai Studio City, Dubai Production City, Dubai Knowledge Park, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai Science Park, Dubai Science Park and Dubai Design District.
DCCA is the main regulatory and administrative body for a number of well-known free zone parks in Dubai. In addition to managing the application procedures and issuing licenses for all new businesses, it also enforces and passes laws within its jurisdiction.
DCCA supports the following main business activities:
- Broadcasting TV Segment And Broadcasting Radio Segment
- Education Provider
- Associations (non-profit) segments
- Property Management Services
- Hotel and leisure services segment
Types of Company:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Local/Foreign Company
- Empowers creative communities to shape the future of Dubai
- Strategic place for Innovation
- Worldwide hub for knowledge-based industries
- 100 percent ownership
- 100% repatriation of profit and capital
WE GUIDE YOU TO SET UP A COMPANY IN DCCA AUTHORITY
Whether your business is expanding or in need of professional consultation, PRO Services, Accounting services you can be confident that with the comprehensive and extensive services offered by B4B Consultancy, you will achieve that suitable service for the most competitive price.