Established in November 1995, located in the emirates of Sharjah, is an Industrial base with developed infrastructure and telecommunication links.
HFZA manages an area of approximately twenty two million square meters of prime industrial and commercial land and a 14 meter deep water port which includes room for expansion.
Your business activity determines which type of license you will need related to the activities you propose to undertake. It is very important to choose the right license suitable for your business needs.
License Types: Industrial License, Commercial License and Service License
Aside from 100 percent foreign ownership. Lister below are some of the advantages on having your company in Hamriyah Free Zone.
- Strategic location to global markets. Proximity to major global markets with access to over 2 billion consumers
- Connects with 3 Sharjah seaports & International Airport
- Home to a record community of investors comprising 5,700 companies across 155 nations
- A popular hub of Rigs, Oil & Gas, Maritime, Petro-chemicals, Steel fabricators & Food Processing Industries
- Home to the highest number of steel fabricators and second largest in terms of oil storage capacity in the entire region.
Property solutions to choose from:
- Office Unit
- Pre Build Warehouses
- Accommodation City
WE GUIDE YOU TO SET UP A COMPANY IN HFZA AUTHORITY
Whether your business is expanding or in need of professional consultation, PRO Services, Accounting services you can be confident that with the comprehensive and extensive services offered by B4B Consultancy, you will achieve that suitable service for the most competitive price.