RAK is one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates and can be found about 100 km north-east from Dubai in the southern part of the Persian Gulf. It supports Offshore Registration that comes with unique and excellent advantages.
- RAK offshore companies may be 100% foreign-owned.
- The certificate of incorporation does not state directors and shareholders.
- The roles of shareholder, director and secretary can be held by the same person.
- Both private individuals and legal persons, domestic and international, may serve as shareholders and directors.
- Costs of formation are relatively low.
- The UAE Dirham is freely convertible.
- A RAK offshore company allows 100% repatriation of capital and assets.
Ras Al Khaimah does not require paid up capital requirement and no Accounting requirements.